- 1 How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
- 2 How can you make an online payment on your Sam's Club credit card?
How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
If you are the holder of a Sam’s Club MasterCard or store-only credit card issued by Synchrony Bank, you have the following options to make your payment. Note that there is different information depending on which of the 4 consumer or business Sam’s Club cards you have:
If you have either the Sam’s Cub MasterCard or store-only credit card for consumers, you can pay:
- Online: Log in to your account here and make your payment.
- By Mail: If you have the Sam’s Club MasterCard, send your payment to the following address: Sam’s Club MasterCard, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013. If you have the Sam’s Club store card good only at Sam’s Club and Walmart, the payment address is Sam’s Club Credit Payment Processing, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA, 30353-0942
- By Phone: The Sam’s Club MasterCard customer service phone number for payments is 866-220-0254. If you have the store-only card, call 800-964-1917.
- In Person: You can pay your credit card bill at any Sam’s Club or Walmart store.
Or, if you have a Sam’s Club business credit card, you can pay in these ways:
How can you make an online payment on your Sam's Club credit card?
In order to make a payment on a Sam's Club credit card online, go to the Sam's Club Credit website and either log in or register for an account, click the credit card icon and follow the links to make the payment. If more than one card is displayed, the "Look up your account" link can be selected to locate the card by the account number.
How long does it take online payment to post on my Sam's credit card?
What requirements are needed to apply for a Sam's credit card?
What criteria must be met to qualify for the Sam's Club Discover card online?
The Sam's Club website accepts payments for the Sam's Club credit card with Discover and MasterCard, but it does not accept Visa cards. The instructions below show how to make a payment via the Sam's Club website.
Visit the Sam's Club Credit website.
At the Sam's Club Credit website, either a consumer credit account or business credit account must be selected to log in to. If the type of account is unknown, there is a "look up your account type" option located on the page.
Log in to the account type that matches the one according to the membership plan. The user ID is entered at the main screen, and then a personalized image is displayed before the password is requested. If the user ID has been forgotten, there is a link on the page to help look it up. If an account is not currently held, there is a "Register Here" link to start the process.
On the account page, the Sam's Club credit card bill can be viewed and paid. Select the amount to pay and the payment method and click "Confirm" to complete the transaction.
The website allows users to request an increase in line of credit, view recent activity, receive special offers and update account information.