Wells Fargo Toll Free 1-800 Number
What is the 1-800 number for Wells Fargo? Below is a list of toll free 800 numbers for Wells Fargo customers.
General Questions: 1-800-869-3557
- Welcome to Wells Fargo [foreign language]
- for account access and questions, say your account or card number or enter it followed by pound,
- for anything else say other options.
- Alright, other options;
- you can say open a new account,
- find a branch or ATM
- or verify an account.
- Otherwise, to access your account say or enter the account or card number you are calling about.
- For account access, say your account or card number one digit at a time or enter it followed by pound. You can always…
Online Banking and Bill Pay Service: 1-800-956-4442
- Welcome to Well Fargo online. [Foreign language]
- for help with online and mobile and banking services such as payments, passwords, enrollment say your account or card number or enter it followed by pound.
- For anything else, say other options
Open Bank Account: 1-866-245-3452 (24/7)
- Welcome to Well Fargo, to ensure your call is answered by a banker who can best assist you please select from the following options;
- to apply for a new account press one,
- for information about your existing accounts press two,
- for support with online services press three,
- to repeat this menu press 8.
Report lost or stolen credit card: 1-800-642-4720
- Welcome to Wells Fargo [Foreign language] for account access or questions, say your account or card number or enter it followed by pound; for anything else say other options.
Report lost or stolen Debit/ATM card or checks: 1-800-869-3557
Report Identity Theft: 1-800-869-3557
Hearing Impaired Customers TDD/TTY: 1-800-877-4833 (24/7)
Report other suspicious online activity: 1-866-867-5568
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking Bonus: $150 Promotion [Selected Locations Only]
Available at selected participating locations, Wells Fargo is currently offering a $150 checking bonus when you open an eligible Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with the minimum opening deposit of $25 good through September 15, 2017. Within 60 days of account opening, you must make 10 purchases and/or payments with your debit card AND make at least $10 in purchases using the Wells Fargo Debit Card loaded to your mobile wallet. Once you have done so, you will gain access to great features such as online account access as well as a debit card. For those that qualifies for this attractive promotion, be sure to head on over to your local Wells Fargo branch today to start your new account experience! See our full list of Wells Fargo Bonuses!
Editor’s Note: This offer available only in the following participating locations (branch and online): Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boise, ID; Charlotte, NC; Colorado Springs, CO; Columbus, GA; Denver, CO; Fresno-Visalia, CA; Ft. Wayne, IN; Greensboro, NC; Greenville, NC; Greenville, SC-NC; Harrisburg, PA; Hartford & New Haven, CT; Jacksonville, FL; Las Vegas, NV; Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN; Monterey-Salinas, CA; Norfolk, VA; Omaha, NE; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Reno, NV; Richmond-Petersburg, VA; Roanoke-Lynchburg, VA; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle-Tacoma, WA; Spokane, WA; W. Palm Beach, FL
- 10 posted debit card purchases/payments, OR
- Qualifying total direct deposits of $500, OR
- $1,500 minimum daily balance, OR
- A Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card linked to the account
Wells Fargo Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new, eligible Everyday Wells Fargo checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 (not including the bonus) by September 15, 2017.
- Within 60 days of account opening, you must make 10 purchases and/or payments with your debit card plus at least $10 in purchases using the Wells Fargo Debit Card loaded to your mobile wallet.
- Wells Fargo will deposit the bonus into your new consumer checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
Wells Fargo $150 Bonus Fine Print :
- Everyday Checking is the only eligible account for the offer.
- You cannot be a current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account, a Wells Fargo team member, or recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months.
- Limit 1 bonus per customer.
- Offer cannot be paid without providing a valid (W-9) and U.S. taxpayer ID number, combined with any other consumer deposit offer, or reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
Are you currently interested in a new account? How does an extra $150 sound just for meeting the necessary requirements? If you are interested, then the current promotion from Wells Fargo is the one for you. The offer allows you to take advantage of all the great features for less than you think. On top of it all, you get to see why the firm is ranked among one of the highest in the nation through their great customer services and personalized care. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Anthony Nguyen, founder of Bankcheckingsavings.com, has a passion for finding the best deals, bank promotions, credit card offers, cash back, points & miles, and everything in between. Contact Anthony for media/advertising.
We have tried 2 different wells Fargo banks and been turned down because we do not have a promo code. This is a targeted bonus.
Yes this WF promotion is targeted and you must have a code in your letter or email.
jean haislip says
do you have a wells fargo bank close to columbia,missouri
jean haislip says
i do not like bank of america in columbia they where suppose to send a 3 thousand wire and lost it they said i lost my money fast dealing with them ..i want a wells fargo bank only i am waiting to deposit my inheritance ..a very large amount and i dont want to lose it..
How do you get on Wells Fargo’s “Targeted” List? This same deal was being offered last month and ended Feb 17, now starts again 3days later, but I can’t get a promo code even though I meet all the requirements..How do I let them know if they send me the promo, I’ll sign up?? Seems better then what they do, send out 250,000 Promo’s and get a 5% ratio of response.
I first went to a local branch and was told that a code was required.
With nothing to lose I went online and applied on 2/03 and finally on 2/15
an email arrived saying that the account is now open. I confirmed by phone that
my account was OK for the $250 bonus.
So far so good, but real trouble with money transfers into the new account.