- 1 Walmart Money Card Login – Prepaid / Reloadable Card
- 2 walmart money cards
- 3 www.Walmartmoneycard.com – Login & Manage Your Walmart Money Card Online
- 4 Walmart Card Review: All About the MoneyCard
- 5 How to cancel my Walmart MoneyCard
Walmart Money Card Login – Prepaid / Reloadable Card
Walmart MoneyCard is a product from Walmart. It’s one kind of Credit Card that is available for anyone. The Walmart MoneyCard does the save like other Credit Cards. But at Walmart Money Card, you have to pre-pay the amount you want to use. After pre-paying, you can use the same amount at any auction. The Walmart is allowed wherever the Visa Debit card is received. You can use it at the online shop, retail shop, pharmacy, gas station.
Walmart MoneyCard Account Login
With Walmart MoneyCard you will also get an online account that is an online version of Walmart MoneyCard account. Here you can find all kinds of available options. You can manage change to your Credit Card account by using the online account. It will also help you to check your account balance and other information. You can also get nearby ATM location of Walmart money using the mapping technology. Users can also pay bills using the online account. So, its is so beneficial for any Walmart MoneyCard holder.
Walmart MoneyCard Login For Personal Computer
If you have a computer device, you can browse your Walmart MoneyCard online account with an internet connection. If you get signed into your Walmart MoneyCard account using your computer device, then you will be able to get all real-time information of your Walmart MoneyCard online account more secure. You can also get notifications from your Walmart MoneyCard online account if you want. It’s fully secure and better way to get your Walmart MoneyCard online account.
Step 1: First, you has to visit the original login page of Walmart MoneyCard online account. You can use this link to get the login page: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/login.
Step 2: At this step, you should get the login paWalmart MoneyCard online account. If you have got it, then you have to give your Walmart MoneyCard online User ID at the first blank option. Then you have to provide the Password of your Walmart MoneyCard at the second option. If your provided information is correct and valid, then you can press the Log In option.
[ After tow blank option of the login page you will get an option named ‘Remember User ID’. This option will save your Walmart MoneyCard online account User ID at your web browser. So, at the next login process, the User ID option will get automatically filled with your Walmart MoenyCard original User ID. But you should not turn on this option if you are using other’s computer device]
Walmart MoneyCard Login For Mobile Device
You can have secure access to your Walmart MoenyCard online account from your smart mobile device. It is secure and trusted for all kinds of smart mobile device. Your Walmart MoneyCard online account and its info MRI ATN will keep safe with their unique security system. So let’s start the process.
Step 1: Firstly, you have to configure the internet on your mobile device. You can use your mobile data or WiFi connection.
Step 2: After establishing the internet connection, now you have to open your web browser. Then just type or copy and paste this URL into your web browser and press Enter: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/login.
Step 3: Then you will get the login page of Walmart MoneyCard online account. Here you have to provide valid information of your Walmart MoenyCArd. At the first box, provide your Walmart MoneyCard online User ID. Then at the next box, you have to write the Password that was used on your Walmart MoneyCard online account.
Walmart MoneyCard Login For App
You can also use the mobile application of Walmart MoneyCard to manage your account. It’s also a verified and secure way to get access into your Walmart MoneyCard online account. This application is free to use only for Walmart MoneyCard subscriber. To get all features and option of Walmart MoenyCard App you have to follow this process.
Step 1: Download the Walmart MoneyCard app on your Android or iOS mobile device from here: Google Play, Apple Store.
Step 2: Then you just have to open the application. Click on the GET STARTED option.
Step 4: Provide your Walmart MoneyCard online account User ID and Password. After providing that information one by one, you should click on the Log In option to get into the Walmart MoneyCard online account. If you need help to get access to your Walmart MoenyCard online account, then you should check the Walmart MoneyCard account recovery process.
Forgot Password of Walmart MoneyCard
If you want to reset your Walmart MoneyCard online account Password, then you need to follow those process.
Step 3: Here you have to provide some information related to you and your Walmart MoneyCard account in case of verification.
- Provide your SSN(Social Securty Number) at the first option.
- Enter your Walmart MoneyCard Card Number at next option.
- Write the CVV Number that is setuated at the back of your Walmrat MoneyCard.
Click on the SUBMIT option.
Forgot User ID of Walmart MoneyCard
If you can memorize the onlin User ID of your Walmart MoenyCard account, then you can use this methode to get back your account.
Step 1: Visit the login sceen of Walmart MoneyCard using any smart device or Walmart MoneyCard mobile application.
Step 3: Here you have to proide your SSN(Social Security Number), 16 digits of your Walmart MoneyCard Number and at the end your CVV Number that you can find on the back of your Walmart MoenyCard. Click on the SUBMIT button.
walmart money cards
Buy tickets and take it
Rent movies and video games
Use it anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted
- Control your spending
- Access your funds in multiple ways around the clock
- Get paid faster with direct deposit
Read more about the card capabilities and associcated fees.
Use the Money Network mobile app to view your Account information anytime, anywhere. You can:
- View your Account balance
- Locate ATMs
- Set Up balance Alerts
© First Data Corporation and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. The Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid MasterCard is issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
www.Walmartmoneycard.com – Login & Manage Your Walmart Money Card Online
If you’re a card holder of Walmart Money Card, you can go to the website www.Walmartmoneycard.com to activate your card, and login & manage your Walmart Money Card account online.
How to activate your Walmart Money Card:
Just have your temporary card at hand and click on the “Activate” button on the page. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. You need to enter your 16-digit temporary card number and the 3-digit security code from the back of the card.
How to Login & Manage your card:
Just login with your registered username and password at www.Walmartmoneycard.com. Once you logged, you can check your card balance, pay your bills and view your payment history 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you’re first time to use the online management system, click here to register your card now!
Walmart money card is not a charge card or credit card which you can pay after making purchase, you have to load or deposit money on your card before starting your shopping. Since no credit is granted, this card can not help you build a credit history.
You have to be 18 and over to use the card or get a parental authorization if your age is between 16 and 17. No credit check and a bank account are required to get a card. But due to the U.S. Patriot Law, your Social Security number and verified identity are still needed. The card is accepted worldwide, wherever you see the Visa or Mastercard logo, and in Walmart stores.
It’s free to apply online, while $3.00 in Walmart stores. It’s free to reload from electronic bank transfer, while charged fees at other retailers and the fees are varied by store. There are some fees you have to pay. Maintenance fee costs $3.00 every month. You can get cash from ATMs displaying the MasterCard or Visa logo, but you must pay the necessary money: $2.00 for cash transactions, $1.00 for balance inquiries, plus any fee the ATM charges.
Walmart Card Review: All About the MoneyCard
- Reasonable monthly fee
- Free services including money transfers and a savings feature, but there’s a fee for buying checks
- Up to $75 in cash-back rewards a year
Here are more details about the Walmart MoneyCard’s fees and services.
The Walmart MoneyCard charges a monthly fee, but it’s on the cheaper side. If you stop using your card, you still have to pay up to two extra monthly fees. There is no fee to close the account.
- $5 monthly fee that can be waived
- No purchase fee when you order the card online, but $1 fee in stores
- No fee to close the account
- A steep load of $1,000 is required to waive the monthly fee
- If you stop using your card, you'll still get charged the monthly fee for up to two months
The Walmart MoneyCard doesn’t charge fees for making purchases, but it does for ATM transactions. You can withdraw money for free at Walmart customer service desks as well as get cash back with purchases you make at certain retailers. The card can be issued as a Mastercard or Visa, so it’ll work with merchants that accept whichever payment network your card is in.
- No fee for PIN-based or signature-based purchases
- Free cash withdrawals at over 4,500 Walmart locations
- Ability to receive cash back from card at retail store checkout (when available)
- Cash-back rewards of up to $75 a year: 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations, 1% at Walmart stores
- $2.50 fee for bank teller and ATM withdrawals, plus any third-party fee charged by a bank or ATM operator
- Cash-back rewards get cashed out only after 12 consecutive months
You can reload money onto the card several ways for free, but there’s no way to avoid fees for depositing cash at Walmart stores or elsewhere. For depositing a payroll or government check in a Walmart store, you pay a fee for cashing the check but nothing to load that money onto the card.
- Free direct deposit of payroll or government benefits
- Free online bank transfers to the card (but your bank may charge a fee)
- $3 fee to reload cash at Walmart checkout, known as Walmart Repaid Reload
- Up to $4.95 to reload cash at retailers in the Green Dot reload network
- Costs 95 cents to deposit a check using the mobile app
The card offers a mix of bill payment and savings features, so you can effectively use it as a checking account substitute in those respects — or even just a money management tool.
- Free online bill pay and free money transfers between friends and family
- A fee of 70 cents for a money order, which is cheaper than at banks
- People can move money into a free savings feature called the MoneyCard Vault, which offers cash prizes to promote savings
- Free customer service line
- Second card available for $3 (but no monthly fee)
- Pack of 12 checks costs $5.95, which breaks down to 50 cents per check
- A fee of 50 cents for ATM balance inquiries, plus any ATM operator fee
Good for Walmart stores, limited elsewhere
The Walmart MoneyCard, unsurprisingly, provides the most perks to people who manage money and shop online, especially at Walmart. There are some free services, including online transfers, a savings feature and customer service support, in addition to annual cash-back rewards.
Spencer Tierney is a staff writer at NerdWallet, a personal finance website. Email: [email protected] Twitter: @SpencerNerd.
Updated June 7, 2017.
NerdWallet’s overall rating is a weighted average of these four categories: general fees and features (40%), purchases and withdrawals (35%), reloads (15%) and other services (10%). Factors we consider, depending on the category, include fees, ATM access, reload options, breadth of merchant acceptance, account features and limits, consumer-facing tech and customer service. Because prepaid debit cards help to manage money without using credit, any overdraft program gets penalized under the “purchases and withdrawals” category. Several Nerds contribute to prepaid debit card ratings to ensure consistency and accuracy.
— Among the very best
— Very good; only minor caveats for most customers
— Good; issues that might make a difference to some customers
— Fair; make sure strengths and weaknesses are a good match for you
— Poor; proceed with great caution
(or below) — Best to avoid
FIND & COMPARE CHECKING ACCOUNTS
OUR FAVORITE CHECKING ACCOUNTS
OUR FAVORITE ONLINE CHECKING ACCOUNTS
FIND & COMPARE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
Sign up to get the latest money-saving tips, deals and advice.
Disclaimer: NerdWallet strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented without warranty. When evaluating offers, please review the financial institution’s Terms and Conditions. Pre-qualified offers are not binding. If you find discrepancies with your credit score or information from your credit report, please contact TransUnion® directly.
Advertiser Disclosure: So how do we make money? We receive compensation from our partners when someone applies or gets approved for a financial product through our site. But, the results of our tools (like our credit card comparison tool) and editorial reviews are based on quantitative and qualitative assessments of product features — nothing else. Compensation may influence the products we review and write about, the order in which categories appear in “best of” articles, whether products appear on our site and where they’re placed. While we try to feature as many product offers on our site as we can maintain (1,200+ credit cards and financial products!), we recognize that our site does not feature every company or financial product available on the market.
How to cancel my Walmart MoneyCard
The Walmart Money card is issued by the Green Dot Corp at all Walmart stores. It is actually a prepaid debit card through which one can make purchase at restaurants, stores or anywhere else where the Walmart Money Card is accepted. You just have to put money into your account and use your card wherever you want.
If you need to cancel your card then read this article to find out “How to cancel my Walmart Money card”.
To cancel your Walmart MoneyCard using your phone, take the following steps:
1. At first, dial the number 877 – 937 – 4098. This will connect you to the Walmart MoneyCard customer service line. When connected, press 4 to select the customer support.
2. Then the system will ask you to enter your Walmart Money Card number. Enter your number.
3. After that your call will be transferred to a customer support agent of Walmart.
4. Tell the agent that you want to close your Walmart Money Card account.
5. The agent will ask for some identification questions like your address, birth date or social security number. This is asked to verify the account holder’s identity.
6. After you provide all the information. The agent will close the account as per your request.
To cancel your Walmart Money Card online, use the following steps:
1. Go to the official website of Walmart Money Card i.e. www.walmartmoneycard.com.
2. If you have an account then log in directly.
3. If you don’t have an account, then create it by clicking “Create Online User ID”. Then fill up the required fields to create your account. Now log in with your new account.
4. Click on manage your 'account' tab. From there 'cancel' your Walmart Money Card by providing the information in the required fields. Then finally submit your cancellation request.
You can even cancel your Walmart Money Card using ordinary mail. Just follow the following steps:
1. At first write or print a letter containing your request for cancellation of your Walmart Money Card and closing the account.
2. In this letter do not forget to include your name, your account number, your address and telephone number.
3. On the envelope write the customer service address of Walmart Money Card’s customer service. Also affix the proper postage stamp on the envelope.
4. After sending the letter you just have to wait for a call from Walmart Money Card. They will call you to verify if you do wish to close your account or not. In some cases you may also receive a letter from the company stating that your Walmart Money Card account has been closed as per your request.
If you'd like to read similar articles to How to cancel my Walmart MoneyCard, we recommend you browse around our Personal Finance category.