Manage Your Walmart Moneycard Account at www.walmartmoneycard.com/sticker
Walmart must be familiar to most of people in most countries. It operates chains of warehouse stores and big discount department stores which endow our daily life with great convenience. For certain period of time, Walmart has promoted its Moneycard for the sake of customers as well as itself. And you’ll find Walmart Moneycard Account Management is easy. Click the www.walmartmoneycard.com/sticker in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site.
Walmart Moneycard Sticker Account Management Guide
Walmart Moneycard is issued by GE Money Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Walmart MoneyCard will help you protect your card and personal information, besides, it is a smart way to manage your account. To manage your account, you should first of all buy and sign up a Walmart Moneycard. You can choose the card design online and wait 7-10 days for you card’s arrival. After you receive your card, you can activate it on activation page.
Now, you can create your user ID and set your password with which you can get to the state of management. You can check you balance, view transaction history and add funds. Adding funds is a major concern for many customers. And there are several ways of adding funds.
- Rapid Reload at Walmart: Swipe your card at the register with $3 reload fee.
- MoneyPak or Cash Reload: Purchasing a MoneyPak or Cash Reload will enable you reload your card at the cashier, online or by phone calls. The reload fee is up to $4.95.
- Walmart MoneyCenter Express: Reload your card at Walmart MoneyCenter Express machines located at participating Walmart stores with $3 reload fee.
- Check at Walmart: No reload fees if you use your pre-printed Payroll or Government Check.
- Direct Deposit: With no reload fees if you enroll in your Direct Deposit and load your paycheck.
- Online Bank Transfer: Transfer money from your online bank account. It will take 1 to 3 business days with no reload fees.
To learn more about all the ways to add money to your card click here. Hope it will help you a lot.
Notes for Managing Walmart MoneyCard
- To avoid fraud, please remember that Walmart Moneycard will never contact you via email, text or fax and ask you to reactivate your card. If you receive this type of request, please call Walmart Moneycard team at 877-937-4098 and speak to a Specialist.
- Please pay more attention to urgent advisory following ‘continue’ button on activation page for your account security.
- You will not be able to add more money to your Card once the Card has expired or your account has been closed.
- Reloads made at retail locations are generally available to spend on your Card within 24 hours or sooner. Reload fees may apply. See our Simple Fee Plan for details.
Activate A Walmart MoneyCard Online
Walmart was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, and has become an American public corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores worldwide. As the world's largest retailer, the company serves customersmore than 200 million times per week at more than 9,700 stores under 60 different brands in 28 countries.
About The Walmart MoneyCard
The Walmart MoneyCard is a Visa Prepaid Card that can be loaded with cash. You can use the card everywhere Visa debit is accepted. The Walmart MoneyCard allows you to make ATM withdrawals, make purchases at retailers or on the internet and pay your bills. You can activate your Walmart Moneycard online and enjoy all the features.
After your Walmart Moneycard has been activated and funded, it is very convenient for you to use your card everywhere Visa debit is accepted at ATMs, online or at stores. Bringing a Walmart Moneycard with you is much safer than cash. If you bought TurboTax from a Walmart retail store or Walmart.com, you can put your tax refund on your Walmart MoneyCard, which allows you to get your refund fast.
How Can You Activate A Walmart MoneyCard Online?
Www.WalmartMoneycard.com – Walmart MoneyCard Visa Prepaid Card – Activate Or Login
Www.WalmartMoneycard.com – Walmart MoneyCard Visa Prepaid Card – Activate or Login
At the Walmart MoneyCard Visa Prepaid Card you can access your account online at www.walmartmoneycard.com if you already have this card. You will be able to do this by logging in by entering your account number, the expiration date and also your password. If you have just received your card, you can activate your Walmart MoneyCard Visa Prepaid Card here.
It is really easy to do this. All you have to do is enter your activation number. You can get this number for your receipt. You will also need to enter the last 4 numbers of your temporary card. If you do not know where to find these numbers, there are images of the receipt and the temporary card that shows you exactly where the numbers are.
You can also apply the MoneyPak to your card here. There is also a reload locator. You can enter your zip code in order to find out where you can add funds to your card.