- 1 Apply for a Wal-Mart Credit Card
- 2 Walmart Credit Card - Walmart Mastercard Credit Card
- 3 WalmartMoneyCard.com – Activate Your Walmart Prepaid Debit Card
- 4 Walmart Credit Card Login – Sign Up Walmart Credit Card Account
- 5 Walmart MoneyCard—Prepaid Visa Debit Card
Apply for a Wal-Mart Credit Card
You can apply for a Walmart Credit Card or Walmart Discover at any store register or at the Jewelry kiosk, or you can apply online.
Please note: If you submit your application at a store and you're approved for credit, you will receive a temporary shopping pass that is good for 24 hours ONLY at the store where you applied. If you apply online and are approved, the card will be immediately available to use online at Walmart.com.
Check the Status of Your Application
To check on the status of your credit card application, please call 1-877-969-3668.
If your application is approved, you will receive your Walmart Discover or Walmart Credit card in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days.
If your card does not arrive within 10 business days after the approval date, or if your card is lost or stolen, please contact us at the number above.
Where to Use Your Walmart Credit Card
Use your Walmart Credit card at any Walmart store, Sam's Club, Neighborhood Market and on Walmart.com.
Use your Walmart Discover anywhere Discover cards are accepted, including Sam's Club, Neighborhood Market and on Walmart.com.
Sam's Club membership is required for use at Sam's Club.
Benefits of the Walmart Credit Card & Walmart Discover
Walmart Credit and Walmart Discover cardholders enjoy the following benefits:
- Earn up to 1% cash back on all purchases with the Walmart Discover card (Discover only) 1
- Use your Discover card everywhere Discover Network Cards are accepted (Discover Only)
- Accepted at Walmart.com, Walmart stores and Sam's Club 2 and Walmart.com 3
- Save 3¢ per gallon at participating gas stations at WalMart 3
- No annual fee
- $0 fraud liability
- Special financing offers
- Make in-store payments at any Walmart or Sam's Club register
- Choice of payment due date
- Get cash back at time of purchase 4
- Additional cards for family members at no extra cost
- Secure access to account information at www.walmart.com/credit
1 - Rewards apply only to net card purchases - not to balance transfers, cash advances, quick cash advances or fees and finance charges. The reward percentages will depend on your total spending during a calendar year and will be 0.25% on total purchases up to $1,500, 0.5% on total purchases from $1,500.01 to $3,000 and 1% on total purchases over $3,000. A rebate check will be issued each time you accrue $10 in rewards. All cash rewards are provided by GE Money Bank. See enclosed "How to Earn Cash Rewards" terms for details.
2 - Current Sam's Club membership required.
3 - Available at participating gas stations. Look for the "3¢ Walmart Credit Card discount" sign at the pump to see if the gas station in your area is participating. 3¢ off per gallon offer applies to the regular street price and cannot be used in conjunction with Sam's Club member discounts. Not available in Puerto Rico.
4 - Get up to $60 cash back when you make a purchase with your Walmart Credit Card at a Walmart-owned register in a Walmart store. Get up to $100 cash back when you make a purchase with your Walmart Discover at a Walmart-owned register in a Walmart store. Limit of one per day. This cash advance will appear on your monthly billing statement like a purchase. Subject to credit approval.
Discover, Discover Network and the Discover Network Acceptance Mark are service marks used by GE Money Bank under license from Discover Financial Services LLC.
Walmart Credit Card - Walmart Mastercard Credit Card
The Walmart credit card is a Mastercard credit card offered by Walmart from Synchrony Bank. Walmart’s 3-2-1 Save rewards program provides for Walmart credit card users to get 3% in statement credits for purchases made on Walmart.com and 2% on purchases at Murphy gas stations or Walmart gas. In addition, the Walmart credit card provides 1% statement credits on all purchases made at Walmart and anywhere else that the credit card is used as part of the 3-2-1 Save rewards program.
For those not looking for financing and credit only for Walmart purchases and not for purchases outside of Walmart, check out the Walmart Store Credit Card.
You can apply today and get up to $25 to $50 in statement credits on your first purchase when you are approved for the Walmart credit card.
Given that most Walmart customers shop frequently and depend on Walmart for much of their shopping needs, getting a Walmart credit card may make sense to take advantage of the total savings that you could get. However, the rewards program is generally not very strong compared to other credit cards.
Walmart Mastercard Credit Card Value Rating
Based on our review of the credit card and its terms, we give the Walmart credit card a GOOD value rating. Although the % savings is relatively lower, we recognize that most people shopping at Walmart are likely frequent shoppers that depend on Walmart for most of their shopping needs. As a result, although the rewards savings may be low, it will add-up over time given the frequency that people will be shopping with Walmart.
Walmart Mastercard Credit Card Terms
- Introductory APR: N/A
- Ongoing APR: 17.65% to 23.65% based on credit
- Annual Fee: N/A
- Bonus / Rewards: 1% to 3%
- Cash Advance Fee: $5 or 3% of Cash Advance
- Late Payment Fee: $38
- Returned Payment Fee: N/A
Walmart Mastercard Credit Card Login
Your Walmart credit card login can be accessed by going to the following login page –> Walmart credit card login. You will then be able to login to access and manage your credit card there. In addition, you will be able to make payments online or arrange to pay for the credit card charges in a number of other ways.
Walmart Mastercard Credit Card Payments
You can pay for your credit card fees directly at any Walmart location. In addition, you can also send in your payment to Synchrony Bank via check or pay over the Internet using Walmart’s credit card login information.
Walmart Mastercard Credit Card Phone Numbers
Phone numbers for the Walmart credit card are outlined below, which include a phone number for customer service as well as a phone number for questions about the Walmart credit card.
- Customer service : 1-877-611-1148
- Questions: 1-866-611-1149
WalmartMoneyCard.com – Activate Your Walmart Prepaid Debit Card
It is very easy to activate Walmart MoneyCard, issued by GE Money Bank through its official website www.walmartmoneycard.com. It is good for users who do not like to carry cash when going out due to risk of stolen or fall as Walmart has launched their money card which can be used anywhere Visa(R) debit cards are accepted. Also cash will be loaded onto a Wal-Mart MoneyCard with no loading fees.
Wal-Mart is always working hard to satisfy consumers all over the world with all kinds of consumption demands as one of the leading and best department store group in the world. One of the online service platforms built by Wal-Mart is WalmartMoneyCard. People can get a special credit card here that can be used to do extreme consumption in all the stores of Wal-Mart. You can apply for the Walmart Money Card and activate it online, only if you submit the number of their sales receipts or accounts in Wal-Mart.
For many purposes, Walmart Money Card can be used like:
- Cash from ATMs around the world
- Pay bills including cable TV, telephone and other
- Direct deposit of your salary on paper
- Cost of gas, food and much more
- Use for buying in restaurants, hotel reservations, airline tickets
- Follow-up expenses and the balance e-mail/SMS Alerts
- Shop anywhere Visa is accepted, including Internet and walmart.com
There are numerous types of cards to have a choice on WalmartMoneyCard that are introduced in details, like the way to get them, their usage, as well as the access to reload them. Moreover, Wal-Mart will also provide with an advanced locator which is known as “Green Dot MoneyPak”. Find out any Wal-Mart store or reload station easily with such a locator. If you desire to have a full enjoyment of shopping in Wal-Mart, then better get a Walmart Money Card at once.
You can buy a temporary Wal-Mart MoneyCard at any participating Wal-Mart store locations in USA. There is no need to have a bank account or credit check to qualify. By just a call, your card will be activated. You can reload your personalized Walmart MoneyCard for infinite amount of times. Just visit to any participating Walmart stores and go straight to the cashier and swipe your Card to load with cash or you can cash a payroll or government check and load part of all of that check onto your MoneyCard.
Walmart MoneyCard will never contact you by email, text or fax and ask you to reactivate your card as they want to help you protect your card and personal details. If you receive this type of request then call on 877-937-4098 and speak to a specialist.
Www.walmartmoneycard.com: Activate Walmart MoneyCard
When you visit www.walmartmoneycard.com, you will find main six navigations on top of the homepage: Account log-in, Get a card, Card activation, Add funds, About the products and Help. Refer detailed description about these topics below.
1. Account log-in: Log-in to access your account by entering card number, expiration date, password, enter code as shown in the box there and press log-in button.
2. Get a card: You can get your card with no insurance fee, no overdraft fees and no check or bank account required. Use your card at where Visa debit is accepted, as well as ATMs. Please fill up the form provided in this section by giving few necessary details like name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Then tick mark on the box to agree the terms and conditions of the cardholder agreement and press ‘Get a card’ button. You will receive the card in just 7-10 days.
3. Card activation: You can activate Walmart MoneyCard from this section. Follow just 5 easy steps mentioned here to activate your card online and enjoy all the benefits of a prepaid card. In the first step, you have to enter Activation Number from Sales Receipt, Enter Last 4 Digits of Your Temporary Card, Enter code as shown in the box there and press ‘continue’ button to follow the remaining steps.
4. Add funds: Refer 6 ways/methods mentioned here to reload your Personalized Card.
- With cash at Walmart
- By check at Walmart
- Direct Deposit
- With a MoneyPak
- With an Online Bank Transfer
- With Walmart MoneyCenter Express
5. About the products: Start using your Walmart MoneyCard today to get 1% cash back for gas purchases countrywide through 12/31/10. View all the key features in this section.
Your cash will be added to your Card balance on the last day of the billing cycle. On your Transaction History, it can be found as a posted credit, titled ‘Credit For Gas Purchases’ and it will be categorized as Gas/Fuel.
How can you pay for gas with Walmart MoneyCard?
Use your Walmart MoneyCard like all prepaid cards; to buy gas you have 2 options:
Pay at the pump: You’ll require at least $75 on your Card and your PIN (it was set when you activated the card).
Pay inside: Pay the precise amount to the attendant inside; there is no minimum balance necessary.
6. Help: Read FAQs (frequently asked questions) in this section. There are several questions and answers mentioned here related to the Walmart MoneyCard so refer it as it will be helpful to you.
Walmart Credit Card Login – Sign Up Walmart Credit Card Account
Walmart credit card login – Walmart is an international chain of discount stores considered as one of the largest in the world. Walmart offers credit card that is used at one of the numerous Walmart store across the world. This purchase can be mad in store, online and as well on supported mobile device.
Meanwhile Walmart Credit Cardholders manage their own credit card accounts online independently. Once you have signed up for Walmart Credit Card account online you offered numerous easy way to pay bills online, review monthly statement history, update the contact information of your account, and as well improve the security of your security settings.
Meanwhile, offers easy and time saving transactions which cannot easily be compared to any other discount store. Offering its user unimaginable shopping of many items a a very low price is one of the feature that has kept Walmart Credit card soaring higher than every other close competitor. However there are other unique features of Walmart Credit Card below.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF WALMART CREDIT CARD
- Get savings of 3% on your purchases on Walmart.com.
- Pay you bills online easily.
- Access your electronic statement at anytime.
- Also users can setup account alerts.
- Get 1% discount on all your purchases at anywhere Walmart Credit Card is accepted.
- Download Walmart Credit Card app available for Android and iOS devices.
WALMART CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION – WALMART CREDIT CARD LOGIN PROCEDURES
Before you can Login with your Walmart Credit Account you must have registered for an online management account.
- Logon Walmart Credit Card Management Activation Page
- Click on ‘Enroll now and access your account’.
- Make sure your credit card is readily available and that you as the cardholder is the primary card holder.
- Enter your account number.
- Validate your status as the primary account holder.
- After, fulfilling he due processes outlined your Walmart Credit Card Account activated and your Walmart Credit account is setup.
- Logon to secured login page on www.walmartstorecard.com.
- Enter your User ID in the box specified. You can click remember me so that you will need to enter this information on your next login.
- Click on Sign in.
- Enter your Password to complete your Login
Once you have done all this correctly you can start paying your bills, setup account alert and view electronic statement.
Meanwhile, if you encounter any problem, contributions or questions you need to ask as regard Walmart Credit Card Login – Sign Up Walmart Credit Card Account please feel free to uae use the comment box. Thank You.
Walmart MoneyCard—Prepaid Visa Debit Card
The Walmart MoneyCard is simply a prepaid debit card. You can choose between a card backed by Visa or MasterCard. Depending on your decision, you will be able to use your MoneyCard anywhere that company is taken. This is my review of the MoneyCard. If you shop at WalMart like most people do, you can find the prepaid card at most registers and the customer service desk.
How the MoneyCard Works: A Quick Overview
Again, the MoneyCard works like any debit cardвЂ”but you don't need to have a bank account.
There are four types of MoneyCards: Basic, Plus, Specialty, and Preferred. You can get the Basic card for free by ordering it online; otherwise, expect to pay between $1.88 and $4 for the card.
Other fees include:
- $3 a month for a service fee.
For a Basic account, you cannot waive this monthly fee.
For Plus and Specialty accounts, this fee can be waived if you deposit at least $1,000 a month onto the card.
For Preferred accounts, this fee can be waived if you deposit at least $500 a month onto the card.
The only way you can avoid this fee is by creating a Preferred account. This means you have to pay $4 for the cardвЂ”as you can see, after adding money to your card twice, this pays for itself.
When you buy the card in the store, you will receive a temporary card in the store and can load between $20 and $50 dollars on it as your initial balance. You will then need to activate it by calling 1-800-532-0936 or by going to Walmartmoneycard.com before you can use it or receive your permanent card. I suggest activating it online, because you can create an account, which will allow you to set up free email and cell phone alerts for balances and fees. If you set up your card for your son or daughter (you can get a second card for your account for a relative or significant other), an account has the additional benefit of being able to monitor their expenditures.
Make sure you do not lose your receipt for your card. It has your activation code, and you will need that to activate your temporary card and to get a permanent one. Once you have activated your card with all of your information, you will get your new card or cards sent to your address within in two weeks.
The Benefits of a Walmart MoneyCard
The two benefits of a Walmart MoneyCard are that you can use them online and anywhere Visa or MasterCard (depending on which you choose) is used.
That being said, a debit card from a regular bank has all of the safety of a Walmart MoneyCard without the feesвЂ”and many credit unions either have more ATMs or will pay for your ATM fees.
Also, neither a MoneyCard nor a debit card can be used to build credit or rebuild bad credit. At best, it will have no effect on your credit score.
Lastly, both debit cards and credit cards often have better rewards programs than Walmart's. I recommend shopping around. If you do not shop at Walmart, you might consider getting another prepaid debit card that will give you more benefits like AccountNow, where you get $25 dollars with your Direct Deposit and $20 for referring friends. Or you can consider a Russell Simmons card that has benefits like Bill Pay, Prescription Drug Discount Card, and other good benefits.
While there are lots of good prepaid debit cards out in the market, I only recommend considering one of these cards if you have lost your bank account or cannot get a real debit or credit card.
Overall, I believe that the WalMart MoneyCard is a good deal for someone with bad credit. Anybody of age can get one of these cards and will not have to worry about spending more money than he or she has, because you can only spend what you have on the card. You will avoid the hefty overdraft fees, and this card may help you get back on track spending only what you can afford.