- 1 www.tjxrewards.com | TJX | Activate Rewards Card
- 2 TJX Rewards Credit Card Bill Payment
- 3 Access TJX Rewards Credit Card Services
- 4 tjxrewards.com Traffic Statistics
www.tjxrewards.com | TJX | Activate Rewards Card
Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
General Customer Service Number: 1-800-926-6299
Here’s a little bit more about TJ Maxx:
TJX Companies is also part of Homegoods/HomeSense. They offer a TJX Rewards card where you will receive 10% off your first purchase in the store, receive 5 points for every dollar spent at these stores. With these points you can earn with no point limit and no annual fee.
If you are a frequent shopper at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods then you will want use or apply for a TJX Rewards card. If you have a new TJX Rewards account you will want activate your new card and login online to manage your account.
ATTENTION: Please go the site directly to verify and confirm the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current TJ Maxx cardholder that needs assistance with your activating your card, follow the steps below. We have listed an easy summary of steps that are required to activate your TJX Rewards Card Online..
What you need to complete the Activation of your TJX Rewards Card Online:
- Device with internet.
- Have the TJX Rewards Card.
- Other Personal information.
- Go to: www.tjxrewards.com
- Click on the red link that is titled “Activate My Card” if already have an online account.
- Fill in your user name and click on the “Login” button and then continue to finish the activation process.
Steps to follow for new TJX Card users:
2.Click on the “Register and Activate” button.
- On the “Begin” page provide all necessary information to continue forward.
- On the “Validate” page provide all necessary information to continue forward
- On the “Select Security” page provide the necessary information to continue forward.
- On the “Select” page provide all the necessary information to continue forward.
- Once you have provided all the necessary information you will receive a confirmation page and be able to use your new TJX card.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Bill Payment
The American apparel and HomeGoods Company, TJX Companies Inc., offers shoppers the TJX Rewards credit card in partnership with Synchrony Bank, which, shoppers can use to pay for their purchases at any of the TJX divisions’ i.e T. J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods and earn rewards for their purchases and other benefits. Through their website www.tjxrewards.com, customers can access a variety of services online.
Several TJX Rewards credit card bill payment options have been made available to customers, including making one-time online payments or automatic payments and paying by mail, by phone, or at the stores. The payments can be made with a debit card, checking account, and check among others.
- Visit www.tjxrewards.com
- Click on “Manage my account”
- If you don’t have an online account, click on “Register here” to create an account. Enter the information needed and set a user ID and password.
- Enter your user ID and click on “Login”then verify that you recognize your personalized image. You will be asked for your password after verification.
- Select the payments option; enter your bank account and routing numbers to allow electronic funds transfer from your checking account. If you use your debit card to pay your bill you will need to provide your card number and name as well as other details.
- Enter the amount to be paid and submit your payment
You may have your bill deducted automatically from your checking or savings account monthly by setting up the auto pay service. This can be done online at www.tjxrewards.com.
Pay by mail: Send in your TJX Rewards card payment to the mailing address listed on your statement or to the following mailing address:
GE Money Services
Orlando, FL 32896
Pay by phone: to pay your bill via the phone, call 1-800-952-6133 and provide your account and payment details.
Pay in person: You can also visit any of the TJX company stores (TJMaxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods) to pay your bill in person.
Access TJX Rewards Credit Card Services
TJX Rewards is a Multi National Company dealing in home goods since 1984. The company mainly deals in clothing. After clothing TJX INC deal in Foot wears as well. It’s among 2 nd largest foot wear making company working in America. It was founded by T.J Maxx. Now a day company’s head quarter is situated in Framingham. This company also deals in bedding and furniture products providing customers with excellent products. Other then these TJX also deal in Jewelry, Beauty Products and House wares. Their annual Revenue for year 2012 was US $ 25.9 Billion. More than 160,000 Employees are working with TJX Corporation to provide better services. There are four divisions of TJX INC ( T.J Max, Homes Goods, Marshalls, Sierra Trading Post
- Enter www.tjxrewards.com in the address bar of your web browser
- You will notice a window with the heading “The TJX Rewards credit card”
- Have a card
- Get a card
- Have a card section deals with your reward certificate
- Get a card deals with opening of new account and getting a credit card it’s all online
- To access your existing TJX card click on”Manage my account”
- This will result in login window
- Enter your TJX Rewards Credit Card Number
- Enter Pass Word to your online account Of your TJX Credit Card
- Press continue to proceed to the login window and manage your account
At the End of the website there is an terms and agreement section carefully read this para graph’s or two to understand companies policies and customers responsibilities for any future in convenience and taking company and the customer on the same page. Note that The TJX rewards platinum account is licensed under Master Card International.
tjxrewards.com Traffic Statistics
To access this feature please Log In to your account
The Sites Linking In tool is available in the Alexa Pro Basic Plan.
The Keyword Research tool is available in the Alexa Pro Insight Plans.
What are Certified Site Metrics?
Certified Site Metrics are metrics that are directly-measured from the website instead of estimated. The website owner has installed an Alexa Certify Code on the pages of their site and chosen to show the metrics publicly.
- A more accurate Alexa Rank
- A private metrics Dashboard for On-Site Analytics
- The ability to publish unique visitor and pageview counts if desired
Certified Metrics are available with all Alexa Pro plans.
What are Estimated Site Metrics?
Not all websites implement our on-site analytics and publish the results. For these sites, we show estimated metrics based on traffic patterns across the web as a whole. We identify these patterns by looking at the activity of millions of web users throughout the world, and using data normalization to correct for any biases.
The more traffic a site gets, the more data we have to calculate estimated metrics. Estimates are more reliable the closer a site is to being ranked #1. Global traffic ranks of 100,000+ are subject to large fluctuations and should be considered rough estimates.
If a site has Certified Metrics instead of estimated, that means its owner has installed code allowing us to directly measure their traffic. These metrics have a greater level of accuracy, no matter what the ranking.
The global and country traffic ranks show how popular a site is relative to other sites.
Unique Visitors and Pageviews
The number of people who visit this site and the number of pages they view. Site owners who install the Alexa Certify Code on their website can choose to display their Certified Metrics, such as Monthly Unique Visitors and Pageviews, if they wish. For other sites, we display the estimated number of unique visitors from up to 6 countries, when sufficient data is available (Advanced plans only).
The audience geography data describes where visitors to this site over the past month are located, and how the site is ranked in popular countries. If a country is not listed, it is because Alexa does not have enough data for this site to rank/measure the site's popularity among that country's online population. These metrics are updated monthly.
How is this site ranked relative to other sites?