td bank credit line
July 27, 2009 at 7:04 pm by admin
TD Bank credit cards come in three different shades. Each card comes with slightly different options. The choice to be made simply depends upon the customers own personal needs and financial circumstances.
If you are interested in applying for a TD Bank credit card, you may be interested to read the following review.
- TD Simply Flexible Visa Credit Card: This card allows you to choose a lower interest rate each month. With this card you can also benefit from no annual fee.
- TD Easy Rewards Platinum Visa Credit Card: With this card you can earn points with every transaction which can then be turned into rewards of your choice such as points for travel, gift cards or merchandise.
- TD Cash Rewards Platinum Visa Credit Card: This card offers 1% cash back on all eligible purchases.
Main Advantages of TD Bank’s Credit Card Products
All the cards can be managed online and there is the option to take on the TD Bank Payment Protector Plan. TD Bank prides itself in being “America’s most convenient bank” and so offers a customer service 24/7, 365 days a year. The cards have a global use as cash may be withdrawn from any ATM machine displaying the Visa symbol. Card payment can be made through one of three simple ways: on line, in a local store or through the mail at TD card services.
For all three cards there is a policy of no annual fee and the possibility of 0% introductory APR for up to six months on balance transfers and eligible purchases.
Additional Features Available Through the TD Credit Cards
- Cardholder enquiry service
- Emergency card replacement and emergency cash disbursement
- Lost/stolen card reporting
- Visa Zero liability
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Fast card replacement within 24 hours
Applying for a TD Bank Credit Card
The application process for a TD Bank personal credit card is designed to be quick and easy. The online application takes about ten minutes to complete. It is necessary to provide some basic personal, financial and employment information so it is useful to have this to hand. An auto-approved application will result in an immediate credit line account and a card within 7 to 10 working days. If your application needs further review, a response by mail will be sent within 7 to 10 working days. In addition to the on-line application it is possible to apply by phone.