SNTRUS3A Swift / BIC code - SUNTRUST BANK bank - ATLANTA,GA - UNITED STATES (US)
Swift Code also known as BIC Code is a unique bank identifier used to verify financial transactions such as a Bank Wire Transfer.
The Bank Swift Code provides information about the bank and branch where the money should be transferred. Being able to check information about the Swift Code will provide you with the proper information necessary to make or receive payments. Some of the banks and their associated branches benefit from an address listing which provides you with the means to match swift codes with financial institution office address.
This unique swift code directory provides businesses and individuals with an easy way to avoid bank transfer and money transfer mistakes.
The SWIFT code / BIC code is made up of 8 or 11 characters, broken down as follows:
- 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code.
- 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- 2 letters or digits: location code
- if the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- if the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- if the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- 3 letters or digits: branch code, optional ('XXX' for primary office)
Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
SWIFT Standards, a division of The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), handles the registration of these codes. Because SWIFT originally introduced what was later standardized as Business Identifier Codes (BICs), they are still often called SWIFT addresses or codes.
Suntrust Bank Customer Service Phone Number
Ms. sherry mather On Phone To Suntrust Bank Service
My balance for today shows on my email snd the site thst I sm neg. 1200.00+.I am only neg. 400.00+.this needs corrected now. Is this kind if crap that always sends me into a neg. Balance. I will be looking to bank else where.