Credit Card Information Centre
State Farm Business Visa Credit Card has made it easy to new customers to apply for a new credit card by developing an online application portal. It is a point rewards card with plenty of State Farm Loyalty reward points associated with it. You can use the credit card for business purposes for financing insurance, office expenses, and travel expenditure.
Benefits of the State Farm Business Visa Credit Card
- Using the credit card for paying insurance premium up to $4,000 annually you can earn 3 State Farm Loyalty points for every $1 spent
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points for every $12 spent on travel and office expenses
- Enhanced protection and travel benefits
- Redeem points for gift cards at popular retailers, e-certificates, catalog merchandise, air travel, hotel stays
Applying for the credit card just takes a few minutes, you just need to fill the web enabled form and then submit it online. To apply for the credit card you must have completed at least 18 years of age, be a resident of the United States, have a government issued photo id and have a clear credit line. If you are looking for help to apply for the State Farm Business Visa Credit Card, we are here to help you through the application process.
Step 1– In order to begin the application navigate to the homepage (statefarm.com) of the State Farm. Scroll down and you will find the “Apply Now” button towards the center of the screen. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
Step 2– Next you will be directed to the application page. Complete the Business Information section with the following information.
- Full legal business name
- Federal Tax Identification Number
- The Preferred Embossed Business Name
- Mailing Address
- ZIP code
- Business telephone number
- Business cellular telephone number
- Number of employees
- Years in business
- Line of business
- Business classification
- Annual gross sales
Step 3– Proceed to the Primary Cardholder section where the applicant is required to enter the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Home street address
- ZIP code
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Home telephone number
- Annual income
- Select the “Yes” option if you are a State Farm customer
- Check the Guarantor type
Step 5– Click on the “Continue” button to go ahead with the verification. Once the information provided by the applicant is verified he/ she will be sent a confirmation message.
Step 1– Applicants who wish to check the status of their application should contact the customer service at 800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332).
Step 1– Customers who desire to close their credit card account must contact the credit card company using the information provided below.
statefarm credit card
state farm credit card
Auto | State Farm state farm credit card Welcome to the State Farm® Teen Driver.
- Learning Center | State Farm Keep your car, RV, boat, or other vehicles safe, insured, and running smoothly.
State Farm (R) offers a comprehensive teen driving website filled with free tools, applications, tips, information and resources.
State Farm Bank - Get Insurance Quotes –.
Get Insurance Quotes – Save on Auto.
Cards by State - Credit Cards - Personal.
Learn about auto insurance, homeowners insurance, life insurance, financial planning, managing credit, planning for retirement, safe driving, teen drivers, home
Online Banking from State Farm Bank lets you manage your checking and savings accounts, pay your bills online and more!
The information you provide on this page will be used to identify you when you sign on. For your security, your user name and password are encrypted and submitted for
State Farm offers more discounts to more drivers than any other insurance company. Get free insurance quotes today and see how you can save on auto, home, and more.
State Farm Credit Card Online Login
State Farm is an American insurance and financial services company. They currently offer four types of credit cards to suit their customers lifestyle- a Rewards Visa, Good Neighbor Visa, Student Visa and Bank Business Visa.
State Farm is so much more than just a financial insurance company. With their credit card services they also offer online accounts for card members to handle their finances. Receive monthly statements, monitor your credit card activity by just creating an account in a couple of minutes. To learn how to enroll, log in or renew password.
Step 2– At the top right, hover your mouse over the Sign In to see the drop down options. Enter your User ID and Password to Log in.
You will be redirected to your online account.
To retrieve your User ID or password, click on the same Sign In link:
Step 1- In the same pop up Sign In section, select the link depending on your request, either to retrieve ID or change password.
Step 2- To renew password, enter your user ID and your date of birth. Click Continue.
Follow the next step, which is verifying your identity. If your answers are correct, you will be allowed to change your password to your liking.
To learn how to enroll, start as you would the other two processes and open the pop up box:
Step 1- In the Sign In pop up box, select link Register.
Step 2- Enter the requested information, including your full name, address, date of birth and email.
Follow any additional steps required by State Farm’s website until you receive confirmation your account was created.
State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card Login and How to Apply
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois (“Bank”), offers Rewards Visa® card in addition to three types of credit cards and you can apply for a State Farm credit card online. In addition, you may contact the nearest State Farm Agent or contact the Visa Application Center at 1-800-324-4946. Remember that this number is toll-free. Following credit cards are available to you at the State Farm.
- State Farm™ Rewards Visa®
- State Farm™ Good Neighbor Visa®
- State Farm™ Student Visa®
- State Farm Bank® Business Visa®
Visit card features page to learn more about the facilities available to you. Some key highlights of the State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card are
- 1 reward point for every $1 spent
- 3 reward points on payment of insurance premium up to $4,000 per annum
- Compatible with Apple Pay for mobile payments
- 0% introductory APR for first 12 months on balance transfer and purchases
- Zero annual fees
- Step 2: Locate and click Login at the top right of the page.
- Step 3: Enter user ID.
- Step 4: Enter password.
- Step 5: Select to save user ID on a personal computer and click on Log In to proceed.
Forgot your State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card User ID or Password?
You can request to retrieve a forgotten user ID or password online.
- Step 1: Click Forgot Your ID link below the login menu on the above page.
- Step 2: Enter your registered email address.
- Step 3: Click Submit to send your request.
- Step 1: Click on Forgot Your Password link below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID, date of birth, and click on Continue.
- Step 3: Provide customer information on the next page and click on Continue to authenticate your identity.
- Step 3: Enter and confirm your new password on the next page.
How to apply for State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the above State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card features page and click on Apply Now.
- Step 2: Enter primary applicant information like name, residential address, SSN, date of birth, housing status, home and cell phone numbers, maiden name of the mother, income and frequency, monthly housing payment, and email address. Then, select if you are a State Farm customer. Continue by entering the name of the employer, work phone number, and the occupation. Select if you want to provide authorized user information.
- Step 3: Enter information about balance transfer like account number and amount of each request, if any.
- Step 5: Click Continue to proceed.