State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card Login and How to Apply
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois (“Bank”), offers Rewards Visa® card in addition to three types of credit cards and you can apply for a State Farm credit card online. In addition, you may contact the nearest State Farm Agent or contact the Visa Application Center at 1-800-324-4946. Remember that this number is toll-free. Following credit cards are available to you at the State Farm.
- State Farm™ Rewards Visa®
- State Farm™ Good Neighbor Visa®
- State Farm™ Student Visa®
- State Farm Bank® Business Visa®
Visit card features page to learn more about the facilities available to you. Some key highlights of the State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card are
- 1 reward point for every $1 spent
- 3 reward points on payment of insurance premium up to $4,000 per annum
- Compatible with Apple Pay for mobile payments
- 0% introductory APR for first 12 months on balance transfer and purchases
- Zero annual fees
- Step 2: Locate and click Login at the top right of the page.
- Step 3: Enter user ID.
- Step 4: Enter password.
- Step 5: Select to save user ID on a personal computer and click on Log In to proceed.
Forgot your State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card User ID or Password?
You can request to retrieve a forgotten user ID or password online.
- Step 1: Click Forgot Your ID link below the login menu on the above page.
- Step 2: Enter your registered email address.
- Step 3: Click Submit to send your request.
- Step 1: Click on Forgot Your Password link below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID, date of birth, and click on Continue.
- Step 3: Provide customer information on the next page and click on Continue to authenticate your identity.
- Step 3: Enter and confirm your new password on the next page.
How to apply for State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the above State Farm™ Rewards Visa® Credit Card features page and click on Apply Now.
- Step 2: Enter primary applicant information like name, residential address, SSN, date of birth, housing status, home and cell phone numbers, maiden name of the mother, income and frequency, monthly housing payment, and email address. Then, select if you are a State Farm customer. Continue by entering the name of the employer, work phone number, and the occupation. Select if you want to provide authorized user information.
- Step 3: Enter information about balance transfer like account number and amount of each request, if any.
- Step 5: Click Continue to proceed.