- 1 How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
- 2 Apply For Sam's Club Credit Card
- 3 www.samsclub.com MyOnline Bill Payment | Credit Payment Login mycreditcard.mobi
- 3.1 Availing the Sam’s Club Credit Online Bill Pay Facility
- 3.2 Send Sam’s Club Card Bill by Mail
- 3.3 Paying Sam’s Club Card Payment Personally
- 3.4 Sam’s Club Credit Card Apply Online
- 3.5 Sam’s Club Credit Card Activation
- 3.6 Know about Sam’s Club Credit Card Rewards
- 3.7 Sam’s Club Credit Card Cancellation
- 4 Sam’s Credit Card Login (www.samsclub.com/credit)
How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
If you are the holder of a Sam’s Club MasterCard or store-only credit card issued by Synchrony Bank, you have the following options to make your payment. Note that there is different information depending on which of the 4 consumer or business Sam’s Club cards you have:
If you have either the Sam’s Cub MasterCard or store-only credit card for consumers, you can pay:
- Online: Log in to your account here and make your payment.
- By Mail: If you have the Sam’s Club MasterCard, send your payment to the following address: Sam’s Club MasterCard, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013. If you have the Sam’s Club store card good only at Sam’s Club and Walmart, the payment address is Sam’s Club Credit Payment Processing, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA, 30353-0942
- By Phone: The Sam’s Club MasterCard customer service phone number for payments is 866-220-0254. If you have the store-only card, call 800-964-1917.
- In Person: You can pay your credit card bill at any Sam’s Club or Walmart store.
Or, if you have a Sam’s Club business credit card, you can pay in these ways:
Apply For Sam's Club Credit Card
Sam's Club, the eighth largest retailer in the United States, is a leading membership club which offers superior goods and services to over 47 million Sam's Club members. You only need to pay little membership fees to join in the Club, but can benefit from exclusive savings on its merchandise and services. Sam's Club Credit Card is one of the easiest ways to pay for your purchases at Sam's Club. Since Sam's Club is a membership club, Sam's Club Credit Card is the only type of credit card that can be accepted at Sam's Club. There are Sam's Club Credit Cards with different reward options. You can earn up to 2% cash back for Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back card holders. There are many extra benefits, you can visit Sam's Club Credit Card website via the first link in Related Links below to learn more. How To Apply For Sam's Club Credit Card?
- You need to register your Sam's Club membership before your application.
- You need to provide necessary personal information for application.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Decide which type of Sam's Club credit account your want to apply, personal or business.
- Pick the type of credit card with the rewards options that suits your needs best. For personal, you can choose between Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit and Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back. For business, Sam's Club Business Credit and Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back are available for you to choose.
- Go to Sam's Club Credit Card website via the first link in Related Links below to fill out an online application. Or, go to any of Sam's Club warehouses to fill out a paper-form application.
- Submit your application online or at a Sam's Club warehouse, and wait for approval.
www.samsclub.com MyOnline Bill Payment | Credit Payment Login mycreditcard.mobi
Sam’s Club is a US based chain of retail warehouse clubs available for members only. Walmart is the owner and operator of this chain, and they offer a wide range of products, including apparel, auto, tires, footwear, home collection etc. They offer Sam’s Club credit card to their members, which can be used to make cashless payments. If you are a Sam’s Club credit card holder, then you have a number of Sam’s Club credit card payment options. Let’s talk about them in detail.
Availing the Sam’s Club Credit Online Bill Pay Facility
Sam’s Club bill pay online is the safest, fastest and most convenient of paying your bill. All you need to do is to visit Sam’s Club payment login page and access your Sam’s Club account online. Follow these instructions to pay your bill online:
- First of all, visit the official website of Sam’s Club or Sam’s Club bill payment site
- You will see a ‘Sign In’ button on the top of the page
- Click on this link to access the www.samsclub.com/credit pay bill page
- You will be redirected to the www.samsclub.com login page
- Here, you have to enter your email and password
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button
- You will be redirected to your Sam’s club account page, from where you can choose your payment medium, enter your bill details and amount to be paid, provide your bank or card details, and pay your bill instantly.
Sam’s Club bill pay phone number is (888) 746-7726 for all Sam’s Club credit card types. You can either follow the automated instructions to complete your payment or talk to a customer care executive for further guidelines. Keep your bill and account details ready, as you will need to provide them when required.
Send Sam’s Club Card Bill by Mail
You can prepare your Sam’s Club card bill check or money order, write your account number and card number on the back of it, and send it to the following address:
Sam’s Club Credit Payment Processing, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Make sure to send your mail at least one week before your due date, otherwise, the mail may take some time to reach the address, and you may end up paying unnecessary late payment charges.
Paying Sam’s Club Card Payment Personally
You can personally visit Sam’s Club register, Sam’s Club member services desk, or any Walmart store to make your payment in cash. Just provide your bill details at the counter, show your identity proof, and pay your bill in cash. Any payment made at a Sam’s Club credit card payment center will be reflected in your account on the same day. To find your nearest branch, use their ‘Fine a Club’ tool at the top of the home page.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Apply Online
Sam’s Club offers different types of credit cards to their customers, which are consumer credit card, consumer MasterCard, business credit card, business MasterCard, and Direct card. If you want to apply for one online, follow these instructions:
- Visit their Sam’s Club application website.
- Click on the Sam’s Club Credit button on the top
- Select the type of card you want to apply for
- Read about the card’s details carefully
- Click on the Apply Today button
- Fill in the required details and confirm your application
- Upon approval, you will receive your credit card within 7 days
Sam’s Club Credit Card Activation
Once you receive your credit card, you will need to activate it too in order to use it and access it online. For this, follow these instructions:
- Visit their website at www.samsclub.com
- Click on the Sam’s Club Credit button on the top
- You will be redirected to Sam’s Club Credit Activation Page
- Click on Secure Log In
- Click on Register
- Enter your membership number and zip code, and click on ‘Continue’ button
- Fill in the required details, agree to the terms and conditions, and click on ‘Register’
- Your login details will be sent to you by email, which you can use to access your account through their website
Know about Sam’s Club Credit Card Rewards
Sam’s Club credit card holders receive reward points for every purchase they make using their card. These points can be redeemed afterwards to make further purchases at a partner store. Sam’s Club credit card rewards also include free shipping, special offers and additional discounts for card holders.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Cancellation
Who would want to cancel a Sam’s Club credit card? But if you got your card lost, stolen or damaged, then it becomes necessary to get it cancelled, so that no one can misuse it without your consent. If you are looking to cancel your credit card, you will have to call the number written on your Sam’s Club credit card bill, and request a cancellation. Your request will be attended to within a few minutes.
Sam’s Credit Card Login (www.samsclub.com/credit)
Are you searching for help to login or register your Sam’s Club Credit Card account? It is not so difficult to do so. There are many benefits to have a Sam’s Credit Card online account. With your online account you can manage your credit card account online from any part of the world and in any time convenient for you. You can check available balance, pay bills, transfer fund, get online statement and so on with and online account. So follow my instructions, hope those might be helpful to you.
How to Login to Sam’s Credit Card Account?
You will be required a computer with internet connection and your User ID and Password to login your account. If you don’t your User ID and Password, you can register your account free of charge. Both login and registration have been discussed below.
- Visit the official card login website of Sam’s club (See ‘Resources’).
- Click ‘Login’ button under ‘Consumer Credit Account’ or ‘Business Credit Account’ as you own your card.
- Next, enter your User ID and click ‘Secure Login’ button.
- Next, your security image will be shown. If the image matches with the image you provided during account registration, only then enter your Password.
- Click ‘Login’
Note: To ensure your account type whether it is Consumer Credit Account or Business Credit Account, look-up your account number. Consumer Credit Account number begins with 7714 or 601136 and Business Credit Account number begins with 7715 or 601137.
- Click ‘Register Here’ that appears just below of User ID box.
- Enter your account number and click ‘Next’.
- Next, enter the 3 digit security number that appears in back of credit card.
- Create your User ID and Password
- Choose your Security Image, accept their terms and condition and finish your registration.
Consumer Credit Card holders dial (800) 417-8321 and Business Credit Card holders dial (800) 659-9854 for further query.