samsclubcredit.com/activate – Activate Card Online
- Register your Sam’s Club Mastercard online by using your 16 digit account number
- Your Sam’s card is accepted
Sam’s Club is a members only warehouse chain with 632 locations throughout the United States and 38 internationally. They are owned by Wal-Mart and compete with stores like B.J.’s and Costco. To help serve all the needs of their customers, they have introduced the Sam’s Club Mastercard. With this credit card card, you can not only make all of your purchases at Sam’s Club, but anywhere Mastercard is accepted. When you use your Sam’s Club Mastercard, you will receive 5% cash back on gas, 3% cash back on dining and travel, and 1% cash back on all other purchases. Cash back checks are issued each February for the cash back accrued during the previous calendar year. Your cash back rewards are forfeited if one of three things happen: your Sam’s Club Mastecard falls out of good standing, the Sam’s Club membership terminates or lapses, or if your cash back earned in a year is less than $5.
Once you have your card, you’ll want to have it registered online so you can keep track of your statements, make payments, and more. To register your card online, you will need to be the primary account holder, and you will need to have the card in front of you. Once you enter your 16 digit account number, you’re on your way to being set up.
- A maximum of $5,000 in cash back rewards can be earned each calendar year
- Open an account, and you’ll receive a $20 statement credit
- For new accounts, the variable purchase APR is 14.90% or 22.90% for the Sam’s Club Mastercard and 22.90% for the Sam’s Club Consumer Credit card accounts. A minimum interest charge of $2 will be assessed for both types of cards.
- Synchrony Bank issues the Sam’s Club Mastercard, and does so according to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated
Apply For Sam's Club Credit Card
Sam's Club, the eighth largest retailer in the United States, is a leading membership club which offers superior goods and services to over 47 million Sam's Club members. You only need to pay little membership fees to join in the Club, but can benefit from exclusive savings on its merchandise and services. Sam's Club Credit Card is one of the easiest ways to pay for your purchases at Sam's Club. Since Sam's Club is a membership club, Sam's Club Credit Card is the only type of credit card that can be accepted at Sam's Club. There are Sam's Club Credit Cards with different reward options. You can earn up to 2% cash back for Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back card holders. There are many extra benefits, you can visit Sam's Club Credit Card website via the first link in Related Links below to learn more. How To Apply For Sam's Club Credit Card?
- You need to register your Sam's Club membership before your application.
- You need to provide necessary personal information for application.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Decide which type of Sam's Club credit account your want to apply, personal or business.
- Pick the type of credit card with the rewards options that suits your needs best. For personal, you can choose between Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit and Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back. For business, Sam's Club Business Credit and Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back are available for you to choose.
- Go to Sam's Club Credit Card website via the first link in Related Links below to fill out an online application. Or, go to any of Sam's Club warehouses to fill out a paper-form application.
- Submit your application online or at a Sam's Club warehouse, and wait for approval.
www.samsclubcredit.com/activate – Activate Sam’s Club Card
- Register your Sam’s Club Card, login to your previously created account or reset your password
- Earn savings and discounts by being a member and shopping at Sam’s Club locations
- Register your card quickly online syncing your account to manage and view your personal settings
Since starting out in 1983, Sam’s Club has risen to become one of the premium wholesalers of furniture, clothing, electronics, housewares, groceries, baby products and pharmacy items in the United States. Those in the know realize that to reap the greatest rewards from Sam’s Club, it pays to be a member. It takes nothing to register for an account at Sam’s club, just a few minutes online to select the membership plan that is right for you, and then you are on your way to saving. These discounts and rewards come in many forms, and folks can save hundreds or possibly even thousands of dollars a year just by being a member. It makes sense to join up if you are a frequent shopper at wholesale outlets.
Extra benefitis by being a Sam’s Club cardholder
- Cash rewards
- Protection service plans
- Discount on eyeglasses and optical products
- Instant Sam’s Club savings
- Discounts at the tire and battery center
And many more. Once the membership plan has been selected, it’s time to activate the card. Card registration and activation couldn’t be quicker. Simply head over to the promotional page see below and click the “Register and Activate” tab. Then enter the account number of the primary cardholder and click “Next.” Follow the prompts on screen to validate your card and then select a security preference. Select an image when the system prompts it, and then confirm the account to activate the card. Folks can also activate their account by phone by contacting the number below.
Contacting Sam’s Club for phone activation