How To Pay Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
If you are the holder of a Sam’s Club MasterCard or store-only credit card issued by Synchrony Bank, you have the following options to make your payment. Note that there is different information depending on which of the 4 consumer or business Sam’s Club cards you have:
If you have either the Sam’s Cub MasterCard or store-only credit card for consumers, you can pay:
- Online: Log in to your account here and make your payment.
- By Mail: If you have the Sam’s Club MasterCard, send your payment to the following address: Sam’s Club MasterCard, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013. If you have the Sam’s Club store card good only at Sam’s Club and Walmart, the payment address is Sam’s Club Credit Payment Processing, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA, 30353-0942
- By Phone: The Sam’s Club MasterCard customer service phone number for payments is 866-220-0254. If you have the store-only card, call 800-964-1917.
- In Person: You can pay your credit card bill at any Sam’s Club or Walmart store.
Or, if you have a Sam’s Club business credit card, you can pay in these ways:
Walmart's Sam's Club Scan-and-Go App May Make Cash Registers Obsolete
Sam's Club, the no-frills membership division of Walmart, has taken a step toward replicating Apple's (AAPL) futuristic shopping experience at its stores in one way: there's no need for a shopper to wait in line to checkout at a cash register.
Sam's Club has recently gone live in all of its 645 U.S. stores with its new scan and go service, Walmart Vice President of Operations Transformation at Sam's Club Shawna Bowen told TheStreet. Scan and go works pretty much as it sounds. While a shopper is in a Sam's Club, they open an app and scan each item's barcode. If the item doesn't have a barcode, it could be easily looked up. The app keeps a running total of the items in the cart. A person can then checkout by paying in the app. They then show the receipt on the phone to an employee standing by the door, known as a greeter, who double checks that nothing has been lifted for free. The service closely resembles how a person checks out at an Apple retail store, with items being purchased getting scanned into handheld devices carried around by employees.
Sam's Club began to test scan and go last August at a location near its home base in Arkansas and in Concordia, Ca. It expanded the test to several more stores in February. Scan and go is also currently being tested in several Walmart locations. Bowen says there hasn't been a reduction in the number of cashiers or cash registers at Sam's Club, despite some early adopters of the app seemingly being turned into cashiers (that don't need to get paid or trained).
Scan and go is the latest example of the world's largest operator of retail stores more fully embracing technology.
sam's club make a payment
This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Two weeks ago I wrote about a new American Express statement credit offer where if you spend $20 at Sam’s Club online, you’ll receive a $20 statement credit. A great offer, especially since it is available to everyone! A week and a half went by, and although I placed an order for a $20 Sam’s Club gift card, it still hadn’t arrived and the charge was completed dropped from my American Express account. Related blog post.
With that being said, my gift card arrived yesterday and I entered it into my Walmart.com account with no issues. Sam’s Club gift cards can also be used at Walmart and Walmart.com allows you to store up to 5 gift cards to use for future purchases. The $20 charge re-appeared on my account today and the $20 credit was also applied. Ultimately, American Express gave me $20 for free to use at Sam’s Club or Walmart and instead of making a purchase right away, the gift card will allow me to buy something at a later date. Unfortunately though, the gift card option (Sam’s Club or prepaid card) is not a great option as they now charge shipping.
As long as you have an American Express credit card, you can participate in this offer as well! Actually, you can receive the $20 statement credit for every single American Express credit card you have that you register for this offer. All American Express cards are eligible, accept corporate cards and Target REDCard. Even Macy’s and Bloomingdale Amex cards are eligible, for example! Also, all authorized user cards are eligible, unless it is a third-party Amex. For example, the American Airlines and Hilton Amex (by Citi) will not be eligible for authorized users to take advantage.
- Sync every American Express credit card you have with Twitter. If you have not already done this, follow the directions outlined in this previous blog post.
- Tweet #AmexSamsClub from EVERY twitter account. I personally use TweetDeck to simplify my life as I am able to just send off one tweet and it registers all my accounts! This will register you for the Amex Sam’s Club promotion. Just make sure you receive the confirmation tweet back from @AmexOffers.
- Make your $20+ purchase by September 30, 2015.
To trigger the statement credit, your total transaction must be at least $20. American Express doesn’t care what you purchase, they just see the final price on your statement. Here are some ideas though:
- Purchase Sam’s Club gift cards. Right now, the only available gift card amount is $50. Since the offer doesn’t expire until the end of September, you could wait to see if the $20 gift cards come available. Also, they just implemented a fee on shipping on Sam’s Club gift cards. So this option isn’t as good as it used to be. With the shipping fee aside, if you have multiple Amex cards, you can use two cards per transaction and ultimately receive a $40 statement credit. If you are not a Sam’s Club member, you’ll be charged a 10% surcharge (that goes for all purchases). However, if you have a California address for your account that is waived and you can still ship the item to another address/state. You can purchase a Sam’s Club gift card here.
- Purchase an American Express Gift Card: Purchase a $50 American Express gift card for $54.65 plus a shipping fee. After the $20 statement credit, this will cost you only $32.38 plus whatever shipping costs. You can then use the $50 gift card as cash at any merchant that accepts American Express. Or, if you have two Amex cards, you’ll receive a $40 statement credit, thus costing you only $12.38 + shipping. Either way, this will earn you free money, although you’ll be losing about $10 of the statement credit to fees! You can purchase aVanilla Mastercard gift card here.
- Purchase another merchants Gift Card at a discount: Sam’s Club (similar to Costco and BJ’s) sells gift cards to many other merchants at a discount. From what I see online, gift cards go anywhere for between 1% to 10% off. A few examples: Purchase a $50 UNO’s gift card for $39.98. With the $20 statement credit, the $50 gift card will end up costing you only $19.98, giving you a 60% discount. Or, you could purchase a $100 Southwest gift card for $96.98. With the $20 statement credit, the $100 gift card will cost you $76.98, about a 23% discount. If you do not have a Sam’s Club membership, you are not able to purchase eGift cards. From what I see, all merchant gift cards ship for free. For now at least – this could always change! You can purchase merchant gift cards here.
- Purchase everyday items: Find $20 or $40 worth of items that you need anyways and use up to two American Express credit cards. You can search on SamsClub.com here. This can be anything from diapers to printer ink to kids toys to folding chairs. Sam’s Club pretty much sells everything, so as long as you can purchase it online (and isn’t only available for in-store) then you can buy it and receive the $20 statement credit per card. I suggest to look for items with free shipping as you don’t want to lose a lot of the credit you receive to shipping costs.
- Use multiple Amex credit cards in one transaction: To maximize your purchase, you can use up to two American Express cards per purchase. You will need to add the two cards during the “Payment” process and selecting the two boxes to the left of the card. A popup screen will then appear asking you how you want to split the payment.
- Sign up for a guest account with a California address. If you have a California address, you will NOT be charged the 10% surcharge. You can always have the item shipped to a different address than what is on your account.
- If it is trying to get you to purchase a membership. You can always uncheck the box and the $45 charge will be removed prior to checkout.
Sams Club Store Card Login, Bill Payment & Customer Support Information
Learn about how to login, bill payment options, how to set up Auto Pay, how to cancel account and other helpful tools for your Sams Club Store Card account.
You can login to Sams Club Store Card online account by visiting this link and access all the features. Make sure you have an account already with them. Launch your Web browser and navigate to Sams Club Store Card's Login page (see below).
If you do not have an account, create an account. You will need to enter your email id, phone number and some personal data to verify your information.
In case you have forgotten the account password, please visit Forgot Password page.
Sams Club Store Card Bill Payment
It offers online bill payment facility to all its users and provides several different methods to pay bills. You can pay your bill online at Sams Club Store Card's website, mail your payment to the processing center, or pay your bill in person at any authorized location. It also provides you with the option to set up automatic bill payments online and make alternative payment arrangements. You can also cancel account and contact customer support online.
Here’s the info you need to make your payment in any way you choose:
Online: Log in to your account and pay online at http://samsclub.com/.
By mail: You can mail your check to 2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive Bentonville, Ar 72716. Before sending the payment you should call the customer service number 888-746-7726 for reconfirmation.
By phone: Use the automated system to make a payment. The phone number is 888-746-7726.
In Person: Pay at any of the nationwide customer service centers.