- 1 OverseasJobs.com features overseas jobs and international employment opportunities for professionals, expatriates and adventure seekers. Search for international and overseas jobs worldwide and land your next great job today!
- 2 Processing jobs in a console applicationВ¶
- 2.1 Find your dream job with Malawi's #1 job site
- 22.214.171.124 Temporary ART Nurse Prescriber (Several Posts)
- 126.96.36.199 Training: Data Management Using Advanced MS-Access Database skills
- 188.8.131.52 Malawi Program Country Director
- 184.108.40.206 Photographer Videographer (Content Collection Manager)
- 220.127.116.11 Country Director (Uniterra Country Coordinator)
- 2.2 Helping you find vetted artisans and skilled trades.
- 2.1 Find your dream job with Malawi's #1 job site
- 3 y12fcu jobs
OverseasJobs.com features overseas jobs and international employment opportunities for professionals, expatriates and adventure seekers. Search for international and overseas jobs worldwide and land your next great job today!
Employers: Recruit Top Candidates Here!
Harvey Nash is looking for a Business Process Expert for a 6 month project in Switzerland.
A leading mobile payments company is seeking a Corporate Sales Manager in Milan, Italy - Fluency in Italian and English a must.
Working abroad can boost your career in a variety of ways. Read how here.
Processing jobs in a console applicationВ¶
To start using Hangfire in a console application, you’ll need to install Hangfire packages to your console application first. So, use your Package Manager Console window to install it:
Then, install the needed package for your job storage. For example, you need to execute the following command to use SQL Server:
Hangfire.Core package is enough
Please don’t install the Hangfire package for console applications as it is a quick-start package only and contain dependencies you may not need (for example, Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb ).
After installing packages, all you need is to create a new Hangfire Server instance and start it as written in the previous chapter. However, there are some details here:
- Since the Start method is non-blocking, we insert a Console.ReadKey call to prevent instant shutdown of an application.
- The call to Stop method is implicit – it is made through the using statement.
Please use Hangfire Forum for long questions or questions with source code.
Find your dream job with Malawi's #1 job site
Temporary ART Nurse Prescriber (Several Posts)
Training: Data Management Using Advanced MS-Access Database skills
Malawi Program Country Director
Photographer Videographer (Content Collection Manager)
Country Director (Uniterra Country Coordinator)
Recruit screened, vetted staff in the quickest and least expensive way ever
Helping you find vetted artisans and skilled trades.
Search through our reviewed and monitored trades and artisans for free.
Helping Homeowners Is What We Do! ®
What we do is much more than mortgages.
Ocwen understands how important homeownership is to our customers and communities across America. We care for millions of mortgage customers every day, and have helped over 720,000 families stay in their homes. We help find real solutions that preserve homeownership and build stronger communities guided by a simple philosophy we call “Caring in Action.”
Helping homeowners and communities
Serving the mortgage needs of over
years of service
At Ocwen, our success is grounded on a shared set of Company Values, which guide our behavior and define the way we do business and interact with our customers, communities, investors, stakeholders and each other.
- Integrity - Do What’s Right – Always
- Service Excellence - Delight Our Customers with Exceptional Service
- People - Develop, Grow and Value Our People
- Teamwork - Succeed Together as a Global Team
- Embrace Change - Value Innovation and New Thinking
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion by excelling in four key areas:
- Leadership - Foster a culture of inclusion
- Workforce - Attract, retain and develop the best talent
- Vendors - Partner with diverse suppliers who align with our strategy
- Community - Enhance Ocwen’s presence with diverse community-based organizations
Our hiring process is designed to ensure the candidate and the company can make the right decision every time. Ocwen believes using assessments, data and analytics in conjunction with structured interviews allows us to make the best match. Our recruiters and hiring managers are committed to providing the information that you need when making a career choice. The end result is the on-boarding of talented people who can succeed at Ocwen.
Ocwen’s competitive benefits are designed with the well-being of our employees in mind. Our comprehensive benefit packages include health insurance, paid time-off, retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, tuition reimbursement and more.
We gathered personal accounts from our leadership, associates on the front lines and most importantly our customers to show how Ocwen cares and is helping homeowners across America stay in their homes.
2017© Ocwen Financial Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
NMLS#: 1852 Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
NMLS#: 1089752 Ocwen Mortgage Servicing, Inc.