- 1 www.younkers.com make payment
- 2 Ready to take control of your payments online?
- 3 Www.younkers.com – Younkers Online Store – Younkers Coupons
- 4 New York State Universal header
www.younkers.com make payment
Redirect to : http://www.younkers.com/
Content Type:text/html; charset=UTF-8
Header Size:289 Byte
Reponse Code: 200
Once you add the button code to your site, we will start uptime monitoring automatically .
Ready to take control of your payments online?
All you need is your bank account information.
- Please note that if you choose to enroll in AutoPay, it might not take effect until your following billing cycle. Make payments as you normally would until your AutoPay begins.
- If you have a Charge Card, please pay in full by the Please Pay By date on your monthly billing statement to avoid any unnecessary interest charges We offer flexible payment services that extend payment on certain transactions for eligible Card Members. Click here to learn more.
- You will not be able to pay over a certain amount or pay before your first billing period has ended.
Log in to your account and click on Payments in the blue navigation bar, then click View My Payments.
Log in to your account and click Payments in the blue navigation bar, then select Manage AutoPay.
Select your AutoPay amount, choosing to pay your Total New Balance, Minimum Payment Due or a fixed amount every month.
Select a bank from your list of banks already enrolled to you Card account, or enroll a new bank.
Select your AutoPay date.
Please note that if you choose to enroll in AutoPay, it might not take effect with your current billing cycle. Make payments as you normally would until your AutoPay begins.
3. Can I cancel a payment I made online?
To cancel an immediate payment:  You can stop a payment immediately if you make a cancellation request within 2 hours after submitting it. Log in to your account and click Payments in the blue navigation bar. Go to the View My Payments tab and click on the red X to cancel that payment. You can also go to the Pay My Bill tab and click on the Cancel This Payment link found under the Last Payment section. If more than 2 hours have passed, scroll to the bottom of the page to delete or edit your payment.
To cancel a scheduled payment: You can cancel a scheduled payment up to 24 hours before the scheduled payment date. Log in to your account and click Payments in the blue navigation bar to see your payment information. If you donвЂ™t see your scheduled payment information, your payment date may have already passed and your payment may have already started processing and you will no longer be able to cancel.
Please note: you can cancel up to 3 payments per month, but no more than 10 payments within six months.
4. Can I change my billing date?
Yes. You can change your Payment Due Date once every 3 billing cycles. Log in to your account and click Payments in the blue navigation bar. Click on Change Payment Due Date in the Payment Date section. Changes will take effect starting with the following billing statement.
5. What is the difference between all of the balances listed on my Account Summary page?
Statement Balance: This is the Total Balance from your previous billing statement and does not include any transactions made after that closing date. No amounts under dispute have been deducted from this balance.
Remaining Statement Balance: This reflects any payments or credits since your previous billing statement. Any amounts under dispute have been deducted from this balance.
Total Balance: This reflects any charges since your previous billing statement. No amounts under dispute have been deducted from this balance. Activity within the last 24 hours may not be reflected.
Www.younkers.com – Younkers Online Store – Younkers Coupons
Shop online at www.younkers.com, the official website of Younkers Department stores.
Younkers Department stores are owned by Bon-ton stores, Inc which also owns the Bon-Ton chain of stores chain. At www.younkers.com, you can shop for and browse products in different departments, including women, men, kids, shoes, juniors, intimate, jewelry, bed & bath, home, beauty & fragrance and handbags & accessories. If you know what you want to buy, a faster way to find your item is to search it by using its name or its item number. Aside from online shopping, you can also do many other things at www.younkers.com.
What can you do at www.younkers.com
1. You can look for Younkers coupons and discounts. For example, from 8/8/10 to 8/10/10, they were offering a 20% off sale price items for its Back to School Sale when customers shopped online or in a local store. If they were shopping online, they could use the coupon code AGWK2BTS810. There was also a 20% off printable coupon if they would like visiting a store. If you have forgotten the coupon, you can even text SHOPPASS to 266866 to receive the coupon on your mobile phone. This Back to School Sale coupon is valid only within limited time. However, they frequently post new coupons and sales on its site, so the website is worth a visit whenever you’re heading to their stores.
2. To save more money shopping at Younkers department stores or the Younkers online store, you may want to get a Younkers rewards credit card. Detailed information about Younkers rewards credit cards is available in the Your Rewards section of the website. There are 4 levels of rewards membership, including elite, signature select, signature and classic. You should also read the rewards program terms and conditions carefully before you decide whether you want to apply for a Younkers rewards credit card. If you already have a Younkers credit card, you can check your balance and pay your bill online by clicking the “Online Bill Pay” link on the website.
3. You can join the Younkers email list, and have all their sales and coupons emailed to you. The email list can be found at the bottom left corner of the Younkers.com homepage.
4. If you are buying a bridal gift for someone who has a bridal registry with Younkers, you should visit gift.younkers.com, or click the link “bridal registry” at their website.
5. If you want to buy Younkers gift cards, you can visit the Gift Cards section at the their official website: www.younkers.com.
6. If you prefer to shop at your local store, you can find and browse the local In-Store Ads at www.younkers.com. You can also use the “Find a Store” function to find a Younkers department store location in your area.
7. For people who are looking for Younkers jobs, the Career Opportunities section is very informative.
New York State Universal header
- Direct debit from your bank account
- Credit or debit card
- Check or money order
Is a tax lien affecting your credit score, property sale, or bank account? Learn how to resolve this right away.
If you disagree with a notice or bill, you can respond to us online.
Go paperless and get electronic copies of bills and notices.