- 1 Get an Amazon Chase Rewards Visa Card at www.chase.com/amazon
- 2 www.chase.com/amazon pay bill – Pay Amazon Rewards Visa Card Online
- 3 www.chase.com/amazon – Chase Homepage for the Amazon Rewards Card
- 4 Chase amazon pay bill searching
- 5 Amazon Digital Svcs Charge – Unauthorized or Unknown Amazon Digital Services Charges
Get an Amazon Chase Rewards Visa Card at www.chase.com/amazon
Chase not only has Visa card cooperation with Best Buy, but also has rewards program Visa card partnership with amazon.com. With Amazon Chase Rewards Visa Card, you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted, earn unlimited points without expiration and make even more savings. Visit www.chase.com/amazon (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and know more details.
Chase Amazon Visa Rewards Card Instructions
With Amazon Chase Rewards Visa Card, you can earn points on every purchase. There are no earning caps and your points never expire. You can also use your points to get the stuff you want on Amazon.com at checkout or redeem for cash back, gift cards, and travel. You can set up your online account and manage your account as well.
It is just easy to earn and redeem without earning caps and expiration. No matter where you shop, no matter what you buy, you’re earning points:
- Earn 3×points on Amazon.com purchases.
- Earn 2×points at gas stations, restaurants and drugstores.
- Earn 1×points on all other purchases.
There are two ways to use your points. You can use your points directly to pay at Amazon.com. During checkout you can see your points balance and choose how many points to use, there is no minimum to redeem. Or you can log into your Chase.com account to redeem points for:
- Cash back: Choose from a check or statement credit. Get $20 cash back for 2,000 points.
- Gift Cards: Choose from dining, gas or hotel stays. Get $25 in gift cards for 2,500 points.
- Travel: Choose from flights, hotels, cruises, car rentals and more.
You can set up your online account, manage your account and enjoy many benefits like:
- View Account Activity: Stay on top of all your transactions.
- Set Up Automatic Payments: Never worry about late fees again.
- Add Authorized Users Footnote: Manage who is allowed to use your account.
- Set Up Personalized Alerts: Customize your account.
- Go Paperless: Sign up for online statements.
www.chase.com/amazon pay bill – Pay Amazon Rewards Visa Card Online
December 26, 2014 By 16$h
- Make a payment online and conduct other account related activities
- Requires the customer to have an online account associated with a Amazon Rewards Visa Card
- The website is managed by Chase Bank – 1-800-432-3117 – 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 United States – 212-270-6000
Please note when making a payment online before 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will be credited/posted that very day. When making a Amazon Rewards Visa Card payment after 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will NOT be credited/posted until the next day. Any questions regarding the above policy can be brought to the attention of a Chase customer service agent at 800-423-3117.
Other ways to make a payment?
- By mail: Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 94014, Palatine, IL 60094-4014 (PLEASE be sure to list the customer’s account name and number)
- Via Western Union: Use the Code City WALNUT (allow up to 7 days before the payment is posted)
- At a Chase Bank in person: Find a Chase Bank in any location via locator.chase.com
- By good ol fashion telephone: 1-800-432-3117 in the U.S. or if outside the United States dial 1-302-594-8200
- Automated service: 1-800-436-7958
When making a payment via US mail please DO NOT send cash (customers are encouraged to make a payment to Chase via check associated with a good standing checking account).
Common issues that customers may encounter when using a Chase Amazon Bill Pay reward card?
www.chase.com/amazon – Chase Homepage for the Amazon Rewards Card
Chase Homepage for the Amazon Rewards Card:
- Current Amazon Cardholders can long in to their online account by visiting this website and entering their Chase ID and password
- If you are not a current Amazon Rewards Card Cardholder you can learn about the incentives and decide if you would like to apply for this rewards credit card
- Consumers can redeem their reward points for Amazon cash, manage their account settings and preferences, and view how points are earned on this card
- Like all lines of credit, applying for this card will result in a credit check – it is encouraged that consumers are familiar with their credit profiles before applying
Amazon.com is a very large online retailer which provides an enormous range of products and services to consumers. Several new services have begun to emerge such as Amazon TV and the Amazon Dash Buttons. Amazon TV provides members with streaming services and exclusive content available as a streaming service through a reliable internet connection.
Chase Bank services many retail credit cards and is a reputable name in the credit industry. Chase provides many convenient online services for their cardholders such as paperless billing, automatic online payment scheduling, the ability to set up personalized alerts for your credit cards, and more. Chase also provides 24 hour customer support for consumers to assist with any credit card issues which may arise at any time of the day.
Additional Information about the Amazon Rewards Card by Chase:
Chase amazon pay bill searching
chase online banking login my account
chase online logon account balances
chase online logon to my account
- 1.www.chase.com/amazon pay bill - Pay Amazon Rewards Visa .
Description: Chase Amazon Pay Bill Make a payment online and conduct other account related activities Requires the customer to have an online account associated with
Description: With rewards earned on every purchase, your day may look a little bit brighter. You’ll also have the flexibility to redeem your rewards at Amazon.com.
Description: See offer details, read reviews and apply for Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card through Amazon Credit Card Marketplace. Rating (4.3/5)
Description: Best way to pay off a credit card is by doing just that. If it take a extra part time job then do it. Take all the money you make from it and start paying off the .
Description: Looking for a Chase Credit Card? Browse our comprehensive list of Chase credit cards. Find the right Chase Bank credit card that fits your needs. Get a Chase card today!
Description: Here is a comprehensive list of benefits -- large and small -- associated with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. We compiled some of the information from this
Description: Chase Card Services. Welcome to the News View for "Chase Card Services". Here, on these archive pages, you'll find all of the articles on Payments News for Chase Card .
Description: Who's the best quarterback in fantasy football? Vote now and you could win a free fuboTV subscription.
Description: Chase Customer Service Phone Number. List of all Chase Bank Customer Service phone numbers & contact methods for Chase Online Banking, Chase Auto Finance, Chase .
Description: Through its Jaguar Financial Group program, Chase provides auto financing and leasing to Jaguar customers. See your local Jaguar Retailer to learn more about the .
May 29, 2016 46 Comments Money by NewSwirl
Have you had an unauthorized Amazon Digital Svcs charge on your credit card? You are not alone. Many people are looking for explanation to these unknown charges by Amazon digital services on their credit cards. Amazon Digital Services is a part of Amazon.com, but what if you did not purchase anything digital from them lately or even ever?
What is the Amazon Digital Svcs charge for?
If you don’t know what this charge to your credit card is for, try going to your Amazon account and taking a look at Your Digital Orders – you may be able to find it there.
An unknown amazon charge for $0.99 is common for apps. Look carefully at the apps on your device – some of them may be paid. You can check with Amazon Customer Support and remove it if by error.
A recurring $2.99 charge is usually the Prime Members monthly fee for the Kindle Free Time subscription for one child. A $6.99 charge is for Kindle FreeTime is for up to four kids.
A $9.99 Amazon digital services charge is usually for the Kindle Unlimited service.
A $99 Amazon digital svcs charge may be for Amazon Prime. At the end of the free trial period, Amazon Prime goes into annual membership and is charged at $99 automatically for the next period. You can cancel your Amazon Prime on the Manage Your Prime Membership page. You are eligible for a full refund If you haven’t placed an Amazon Prime-eligible order.
A $8.75 “Amazon Digital Svcs” charge may be for the Hulu app after the trial period is over. You may have tried Hulu through Amazon, and accidentally signed up for the subscription service auto renewal.
Other potential reasons for the charge: download of a game, software download (TurboTax, PhotoShop, Microsoft Office, etc.), pre-ordered a book, Amazon TV subscription, MP3s, video purchase, Subscribe & Save recurring purchase, digital magazine subscription (after free trial), Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited. Looking in the settings on the “Manage Your Content And Devices” page can be helpful.
It may also be a charge for a free book if you didn’t follow the instructions when borrowing from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. For the book to be free, you need to have a paid Prime account or a 30-day trial, borrow from an actual Kindle, and click on the Borrow button instead of Buy.
However, note that downloading gaming cards like XBOX live come up with the charge but doesn’t show up on your digital orders. So, looking in your Digital Orders area will not always help to know what the charge is for.
How to Prevent Amazon Digital Svcs Charges
To prevent issues in the future, make sure you have a working email associated with your Amazon account. When Amazon digital purchase is made on that account you will be notified by email.
Another tip for prevention – go into your Amazon account and turn off the 1 click checkout, as well as the 1 click checkout for digital content. The one click is turned on by default so if somebody (kids?) purchases something, it goes straight to your credit card. If you turn off the 1 click there are more steps to go to purchase so the kids can’t do it.
If somebody in your household signed up for something by mistake, Amazon will cancel the subscription and refund the money.
An order could have also been placed by a family member or friend with access to your credit card number.
Also, a bank could have placed a hold for recently canceled order. Your bank could have reserved the funds until the authorization expires, but this isn’t an actual charge.
Usually an unknown Amazon digital svcs charge is an accident. However, it does occasionally happen that these credit card charges are fraudulent. Someone may have been “hacked” your account and made a purchase.
You want to call your bank immediately if you suspect fraud after having noticed on your banking statement unauthorized charges from “Amazon Digital Services”. After calling the bank, speak to Amazon Customer Service. They will investigate the Amazon digital services charges and tell you if they were fraudulent. You may have to file a police report and Amazon will give the information to the police.